Welcome to ChargeRisk.com
A Petroleum Systems consulting service that focuses on risking charge, at basin, play or prospect level. We can conduct a holistic analysis of petroleum systems, or we can attack specific tasks that your staff may not have the time, expertise or tools to address, including:
- Thermal maturity modeling to identify hydrocarbon (HC) kitchens in space and time.
- Analysis of temperature data and tectonic setting to predict spatial variations in thermal gradient and heat flow.
- Analysis of source rock (SR) geochemistry (e.g. RockEval/TOC) to predict SR potential for oil and gas expulsion.
- 2D and 3D migration modeling, with high resolution and facies control of capillary properties
- Inversion of oil geochemical data to determine SR type.
- Seismic interpretation and mapping of SR or other key stratigraphic units.
- High quality written and oral presentations to help you communicate with partners or investors.
- Lecturing or teaching in-house short courses on various aspects of Petroleum Systems, tailored to your needs.
- Customized MATLAB or Python applications for data analysis or automated workflows.
Software note: we primarily utilize the Zetaware toolkit, including Trinity 3D, HotSpot, Genesis, KinEx and ZetaLog. However, we also have expertise in PetroMod and Petrel and can utilize those applications using your licenses, either remotely or in your offices.